Pennsylvania- one of the 13 original colonies situated northeast of the US, is popular for its rich history among the tourists. Pennsylvania has beautiful and wide stretched farmlands, National forests and beautiful mountains.
Pennsylvania is the hometown of the famous chocolate Hershey's. In Pennsylvania Lancaster County, you can experience an authentic religious life. Lancaster County is home to the Amish, making it America’s oldest Amish settlement.
The Vacation Rentals in Pennsylvania are the most preferred one of the tourists. These vacation Rentals offer you an opportunity to look into the life of people living in Pennsylvania, without compromising your privacy. Being a history rich state, Pennsylvania has some amazing vacation rentals with welcoming owners, which aims at providing a home-like atmosphere and comfort.
Pennsylvania has a list of some “must see” places:
1) Philadelphia is one of the best places to visit in Pennsylvania, mostly due to its historical importance and significance. The Liberty Bell and The Independence Hall where the declaration of independence and constitution signed. For the rich history and art., you can visit the Philadelphia Museum of Art made famous in “Rocky” the movie, Rodin Museum and The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University. This visit is incomplete without tasting amazing cheesesteaks and sandwiches. You can stay at any Vacation Rentals available with luxuries and comforts, to relax.
2) Pittsburgh, a favorite of many tourists visiting with family because of Kennywood Amusement Park, museums like Andy Warhol Museum and amazing scenic experience by boat and bike rides. If you wish to explore more in Pittsburgh’s 90 different districts, book a Vacation Rental to relax and charge you up for the next trips.
3) Lancaster a must visit a place with signature rolling hills and farmlands. Hop on the horse and buggy rides and must shop for Amish goods like furniture, quilts, and decorations in Farmer's market. Feel the vibes in the vacation Rentals here and rejuvenate yourself.
4) Gettysburg for civil war significance and a military museum.
5) Hershey's for a treat to your sweet tooth, Hershey's Park, The Hershey's Garden and also Hershey's chocolate world.
6) Erie for an aquatic side of Pennsylvania with Erie Maritime Museum, Presque Isle State Park etc
7) Bethlehem the German architecture and experience an old-fashioned Christmas festival.
8) Ligonier with oldest children Amusement parks and a significant battle location.
There are much more to explore in Pennsylvania with all the comfort and luxury in Vacation Rentals. Book a vacation Rental without paying any service and booking fees. Deal directly with the owners for all your queries and requirements and make your holiday a memorable one.