4 suites, 2 living rooms, 4 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, sleep 8
Orchid Home features:
* In Sunny Poipu (>300+day of a sunny day), you can reach to anywhere within an hour, you can plan your activities easily. Less rainy spot especially during the winter (Nov-April).
* Panoramic Ocean views and sunrise
* 3600 sq ft living space
* Whale watching and see Ocean & Sunrise from your bed, living rooms, dining room or from the kitchen while you are cooking!
* Walk to Shipwreck beach, Brennecke's Beach and Poipu Beach
* 3700+ sq. ft. living space
* Fully furnished - Tommy Bahamas
* 4 bedrooms/4.5 Bathrooms
* 3 King, 1 queen
* 4 Master suites
* 5 Cable TV/3 DVD
* Private heated swimming pools (85F, UV sterilizer, salt-water type: 10 times less chlorine than a normal pool).
* Pool has fence and gate (safe for your family with children), outdoor shower and 6 chaise lounges for suntan near the pool.
* Fully-equipped Kitchen: Sub-Zero, Wolf & Bosch Appliances
* Free local, US & Canada phone calls
* >500 TC bed sheet
* High-quality Linens & towels
* Wireless high-speed internet
* Beach towels, umbrellas, boogie boards, beach wagon, mats & Chairs
* Premium Gas BBQ
* Hairdryers in every bathroom
* Washers/Dryers with wash sink in the laundry room
* AC and Ceiling Fans in every room
* Clean air and friendly neighbors
* Check out page "The Orchid house, Kauai" for more information
The pool is warm and clean! There is a small pool for infant and the larger pool for all age
Additional Guest Fee $15.00
This house was beautiful! It had everything we needed and more. The views were great and every day we were able to watch whales spout and breach. The salt water pool temperature was always perfect. I especially appreciated the oversized refrigerator for all of our food and drink. Evan was extremely helpful with restuarant suggestions and any other questions we had. We had one maintenance issue during our stay but Evan was there within a few hours to take care of it. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Orchid House with us and we hope to return next year
Great home for a family vacation. It had everything we needed. Well appointed kitchen. Lots of space. Spectacular views. We loved it.
We would rent it again
My family of 8 adults stayed here 3/22-3/30/2019. The house is beautiful with great views of the ocean from many of the rooms. Shipwreck Beach is a short (10-15 minutes) walk away. Poipu Beach is a little further...easier to drive (5 minutes). Poipu Beach is also a great place to snorkel, see turtles and seals...not too crowded either! Orchid House has about everything you might need for your stay...kitchen utensils, games for the family, pool, beach accesories, binoculars, etc. Hope to come back to Kauai some day!
This is such an amazing spacious house and we had so much fun on our visit. We had two families (10 people) and there was PLENTY of room. Bathrooms in each bedroom was great and it was very well kept up. A big thank you to Evan, you sir were wonderful and took great passion with the up keep and addressing any concerns we had. We will be staying here again in the future. Thank you
We had two families (10 people) for 8 days, the house was great. It was in a perfect location and in a quite neighborhood. I would recommend this house for any large groups looking to stay in Poipu. Thank you for your lovely house and a big thanks to Evan for his efforts involving this property, you go out of your way sir and it's appreciated.
Our family loved this home’s layout, WiFi service and location. The central living areas are open and provide a beautiful ocean view. The bedrooms are large and quiet. The kids and adults spent hours each day in the pool and beach access was easy. We had all our meals at the house. Nice BBQ. Would have liked to dine outdoors, but not enough seating.
We had a great week in the Orchid House. It was well stocked and in a great location. Beautiful sunrises!
We visited Orchid House with our 3 adult sons, their wives, and one toddler grandson. It was important to us that we find a home with a queen or king be in four bedrooms, as well as air conditioning. This fit the bill with room to spare. Lovely, quiet cul-de-sac in walking distance to beaches. Owner provided pack and plays and high chair for the little one to use, and the garage had tons of beach gear (chairs, beach blanket, coolers, boogie boards, sand toys, some snorkel gear). There were also walking sticks that came in handy for hikes. Owner connected us with Sherrie Orr, personal concierge, who was helpful booking excursions ahead of our arrival. Evan, the house manager, was very informative and responsive to questions, requests, and a quick home repair when the need arose. We would love to stay here again if we return this direction!
We stayed at Orchid House for our daughter's wedding in Kauai Botanical Gardens. Evan, the property manager could not have been more helpful and accommodating. We loved this VRBO and will come back again! They provided us with everything we needed: great Tommy Bahama beach chairs and umbrellas, boogie boards, coolers, you name it! Baby equipment as well. The pool was lovely to come home to after a day at Poipu Beach. It was easy to load up and use beach access spots to get to nearby beaches. The huge windows and ocean views were lovely. We needed and appreciated the AC that worked well throughout the home. The home was upscale and yet casual and comfortable for a beach vacation!