WINTER IS COMING! COME SKI WINTER PARK COLORADO'S AMAZING CHAMPAGNE POWDER.
Our comfortable and spacious 2-bedroom, 2 bath mountain retreat ski condo is beautifully remodeled and beautifully with Colorado mountain style furnishings and all new bedding and linens. It's the perfect place to relax and unwind after a great day outdoors.
Nestled in the trees alongside the Fraser River in a small private complex, our cozy riverside mountain retreat offers the best of both worlds - great views and the convenience of a great base area location without the noise, traffic and congestion of the central resort.
With 1200 square feet of living space spread out over two levels, this condo offers privacy with a degree of separation between the Master Suite on the private upper level and the rest of condo located on the main living level. A spacious open floor plan on the main living area makes it easy for family and friends to gather together, share a meal, enjoy family movie time, play a game or recount tales of the day's adventures.
The entry level is comprised of the 2nd bedroom, complete with a comfy queen bed, dresser and nightstand and large closet, the second bathroom (hall bath), and an open-floor plan living room with gas fireplace, wall mounted flat screen TV, dining area and kitchen, plus walk-out access to the main level deck/balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped with new appliances and granite counter tops. Watch the skiers swoop down the slopes from the comfort of the living room or while relaxing on the deck.
The king master suite is located on the private upper level and has a king-bed, decorative fireplace, TV in the armoire and walk-out access to the private upper deck off the master suite. A spiral staircase connects the two decks. The views of the ski runs and Continental Divide from the large windows and the deck are just amazing.
The condo is equipped with a condo sized washer & dryer, a real plus for those longer stays
Winter Park Place also has a common area with indoor hot-tub, dry sauna and coin-op laundry facilities for those large bulky items. Relax in the steaming waters of the hot tub while looking out over the green space adjoining the Fraser River.
* Two-levels; 2-bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, with great views of the Winter Park Ski runs
* KING Master Suite on private upper level with Jacuzzi tub, double sinks,
spectacular views of the ski runs and walk out deck
* 2nd Bedroom with QUEEN bed
* Full bath
* Pull out QUEEN sleeper sofa
* Newly remodeled with granite counter tops, new tile, hardwood floors and new carpet
* 2 decks with stunning ski slope views
* 1 gas log fireplace with stone hearth
* TV's in Master and Living Room
* Outdoor storage closet for your skis or mountain bikes.
* Walking distance to the lifts
* On the FREE Resort Shuttle Route (2 minute ride)
* Hot Tub & Sauna with views of Fraser River in the Common Area
* Adjacent to the Fraser River Trail - perfect for x-country skiing, snowshoeing or biking
* Picnic Tables alongside the Fraser River for summer time use
We are child friendly. A pack-n-play and high chair can be requested, subjected to availability. We have toys and games to help keep the little ones entertained.
Our Winter Park Place condominium is available all year and is the perfect place to relax after exploring all that Colorado has to offer. We are located in the heart of Old Town Winter Park, adjacent to the Winter Park Ski Resort. You can easily walk to the resort or take a 2 minute ride on the free resort shuttle.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (stop is just steps away. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the LIFT RIDER APP from the APP STORE or GOOGLE PLAY to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is open outdoor parking (first-come, first-served). While there is generally plenty of parking for all residents and guests, please contact us for additional parking options if you can't find a spot. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 2.5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps .5 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
|New Years Week 2020
|January Powder Days Begin 2020
|MLK Weekend 2020
|Prime Powder Season 2020
|Presidents Week 2020
|Wells Fargo Cup Week 2020
|Deep Powder Days 2020
|Peak Spring Break 1 2020
|Peak Spring Break 12 2020
|Spring Break 2020
|Late Spring Break 2020
|Spring Sunshine Skiing 2020
|Spring Skiing Value Days 2020
|Extended Spring Skiing/MJ Days 2020
|Spring Value Days 2020
|Memorial Day Weekend 2020
|Summer Value Days 2020
|Early Summer 2020
|Blues from the Top 2020
|4th of July weekend 2020
|Mountain Bike Championships 2020
|Jazz Fest 2020
|High Summer 2020
|Labor Day Weekend 2020
|Fall Value Days 2020
|Opening Days Ski Days
|Early Ski Season 2020
|Early Winter Ski Season 2020
|Winter Ski Season Begins 2020
|Winter Break Begins 2020
|Christmas Holidays Begin 20120
|Christmas 2020 - New Years 2021
|New Years Week 2021
|January Powder Days Begin 2020
|AWP Fee $89
Lodging Tax $11.2%
Nightly Rates & Availability are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Nightly Rates do not include $250 Cleaning Fee, 11.2% Tax, $89 AWP Fee
No Saturday arrivals or departures, unless the stay is > 7 nights.
A $500 Refundable Damage deposit is also required
We have stayed in many condos over the years and this is one of our favorites. We were two adult couples traveling and the layout of the condo was great and allowed privacy. Very comfortable, felt like a home. Only drawback is it is situated next to the outside stairwell and the downstairs bedroom has very thin walls. You can hear people using the stairs throughout the night. We would absolutely stay here again!