Your cottage is located just a short stroll to the swimming pool, children's playground and beach.
The cottage is fully furnished with a large deck and sun room and fully equipped, just bring your towels!
Brand new cottage with ample space, and 6 beds.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner outdoor or in the sun room, with a short walk to the pool and beach.
Use this referral link, if you are new to Airbnb to get $45 off your first booking.
The cottage is equipped with air conditioning for those hot summer days and heating for any cooler days.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, toaster and coffeemaker. The dining table seats 4 people comfortably, with an additional glass table in the sun room and lots of sofas and chairs.
The living room area has a 32" Smart TV with DVD/Blu-Ray player and an attached hard drive loaded with free movies and a few TV-shows. Relax on the sofa or armchair, switch on the electric fireplace and enjoy an evening movie with your family.
Pets allowed? No. NO PETS ALLOWED.
Smoking allowed? No. NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
- Heated Pool
- Free Non-Motorized Boats (subject to availability) (canoe, kayaks, paddle boards)
- Pontoon Boat Rental for Half($250)/Full day($425) and Fishing Boat Rentals Available as well.
- A Kids Park and playground
- Multi Sport Court: (Hockey, Basketball, Tennis, Soccer, etc)
- Welcome Center with Wifi, Games, Books and Movies
- Live Events, Kids Activities, Adult Activites
- Orillia & Gravenhurst just 15 minutes away
- Coin Operated Washers & Dryers available
- Fire wood available for purchase
Other things to note
- Maximum of 6 guests per night (maximum of 4 adults)
- All bedrooms have pillow cases, bedding and blankets. Please bring extra thicker blankets, if you need.
- Guests should bring their own Hand Towels, Bath Towels, Shampoo.
- The kitchen is stocked with utensils, cutlery, dishes and saucepans.
- There are card games and ball games stored in the corner of the sun room.
- Parking on Cottage 256 is limited to 1 vehicle per night. If you will be bringing more than 1 vehicle, the resort charges an additional $45 per vehicle per night. The cost of the first vehicle is included within the rental price, all other costs are extra and will
be deducted from the security deposit.
The whole cottage belongs to the guest for the duration of their stay.
The cottage is clean, brand new. All applianced worked very good. Small cozy cottage with playground for kids, swimming pool and paddling boats free when signing up at the welcome center. Mohamed is very quick in responding the text, very approachable.
We loved staying at Mohamed's place. The check-in was smooth and the place was just as described. We loved the peaceful environment and the surrounding nature cover. The sun room was our most favorite part of the cottage where we played card games (provided) for hours at length. Facilities like full kitchen and barbecue made it possible for us to cook fantastic meals and enjoy our time away from Toronto. The place was spotless clean and had more than enough space for a party of 4. There was enough linen to make us feel comfortable and cozy.
It was a great place to stay at. Mohamad's very nice and he was quick to respond to every email/message. I misunderstood the description of the cottage. Mohamad's cottage doesn't provide privacy because the cottage is sandwiched between other cottages (which is what a resort is, I guess). It was slightly disappointing that there wasn't a real backyard. I think it's a great spotless place to sleep in but it wouldn't be my ideal cottage.
Very well kept, well furnished cottage in a great little resort. Really looking forward to coming back!