Unique & luxurious 2Bedroom/2Bath W Hotel Residence penthouse. DOUBLE HEIGHT (18 foot) ceiling, high-end TUI furniture throughout, balcony with BREATH TAKING view of Miami skyline, SUNSET & Brickell River from 40th floor. W Hotel Spa and use of the 50th floor pool (4 Spa passes included)
Amazing 2 bedroom, 2 bath corner apartment with soaring double height ceilings with an unbelievable Miami skyline view from all rooms. Sophisticated, fully high-end designer furniture and appointed on the 40th floor.
- Fabulous TUI Lifestyle designer furniture throughout the unit
- Full kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances (microwave, oven, stove, fridge and freezer) from WOLF and SUB-ZERO
- Complete linens for 6
- HUGE closets & ample storage
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi and cable included
- Washer/ dryer in unit
1300 Sq Ft total square feet living space and a large balcony
- Direct TV available in the unit
- Living room with a 46’’ Full HD TV and a full size sleeper
- Master bedroom with king size bed and a 42’’ HDTV
- Guest bedroom with queen size bed and a 32’’ HDTV
- Master bathroom with double-sink and vanity, jetted tub and a large glass enclosed multi fixture shower
- Guest bathroom with a sink and a glass-shower
Situated on Brickell Avenue in Miami’s financial district, the newly completed W Residences at ICON Brickell offers a truly unique style of living in the area’s first-ever W Hotel and ICON Residences community. Hosting an exclusive residence, ICON’s modern architectural design is emphasized by its water front location, beautiful palm trees and groomed landscaping. This ideal location is in walking distance to all the Brickell Area has to offer. Referred to as the "Manhattan of the South", Brickell is home to numerous international banks and home to many of Miami's top restaurants (such as Capital Grille, Zuma and Indigo), shops and places of entertainment.
- 15-minute drive to South Beach (acclaimed for its nightlife, shops, galleries,
restaurants and sidewalk cafés)
- 15-minute drive to Miami International Airport
- 3-minute drive or 20-minute walk to American Airlines Arena
- 3-minute drive or 20-minute walk to the Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts
-10-minute drive to the Wynwood Arts District
-10-minute drive to Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables
-Amazing shopping malls (such as Aventura Mall, Dolphin Mall, Sawgrass Mall, Bal Harbour) only 20 to 45 minutes away
Everything this urban paradise has to offer, can be accessed by foot, metro-mover and taxi.
Also check out the Icon Brickell App. It will give you a perfect overview of the building and it's amenities.
Access to all W Hotel amenities, such as:
- 28,000-square-foot spa by Philippe Stark design, 10 treatment rooms,
redwood saunas, eucalyptus steam rooms and a media screening room.
- Beautiful water lounge with white marble floors, three Jacuzzis, a shallow foot- deep reflecting pool, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the bay
- 2,500-square-foot fitness center with yoga and Pilates classes, spinning studio and expert trainers (4 Spa passes included)
Other things to note
Construction has been completed on the large common pool on the 15th floor. Ready for our guests to enjoy again...
Great Apartment and Great Host
Outstanding host, flexible, accommodating and very responsive. The place is stylish and lets you take a snapshot of Brickell's skyline. I stayed multiple times, highly recommend.
Amazing view with northwest exposure, from a double ceiling height corner unit. For me, the “volume” of this unit along with the windows is what it makes it so special. You feel like you’re hovering over downtown Miami. Chad is also an amazing host and I’ll be back in touch with him next time I’m thinking about heading back to Miami
The place is a great location, great pool, great gym, great spa. I had an incredible massage at the spa. I had a delicious healthy lunch at the restaurant on the 15th floor. All the staff in the building were very kind. Whole Foods is also a 5min walk. Chad’s responses were quick & communication was perfect. The views from the unit & at the pool are outstanding. My only issue was that the beds were too soft & I found them to be very uncomfortable so I could not get a good night’s rest.
Modern apt with a view like no other! Chadwick is easy to reach and communicates right away.
Great place in a great location. Enjoyed the states and the great amenities sharing with the W Hotel.
Highly recommend!! The view is fantastic! Chadwick was more than great, quick responses and helped us when made a mistake on a different reservation we had. Loved the apartment and everything about our stay here, it was amazing!! Thank you!
The condo is beautiful and just as pictured! Located a short walking distance from Brickell City Center where there is shopping, restaurants, and nightlife! Chadwick's place is exactly what we were looking for during our extended quarantine get away. The apartment and hotel amenities are beautiful and Chadwick was extremely helpful in suggesting places for us to go, beaches to visit, fun areas of Miami to check out, and other helpful tips! We would definitely suggest renting this apartment, taking in the beautiful views of Miami, and enjoying all the city has to offer!
It’s was okay. For the price it should be better maintained. At one point the ac stopped working and it was 79 degrees inside
The place is exactly as advertised. Great location. Very nice looking place. Hotel has all the amenities
Chadwick’s place was amazing with the most amazing views. I loved the place with a big body bough kitchen for us to make dinner. Any questions we had Chadwick’ was fast to answer any questions we Might of had. I also arrived after business hours and still had the best check in experience and can not wait to return. Definitely will book again !