1400 sqft. modern, 4BD, 1 1/2BA in quiet family neighborhood
* 2-1/2 blocks from beach and Pt Pleasant Beach's Jenkinson's Boardwalk with great family entertainment
* SIX beach badges included! - Memorial Day thru Labor Day only (more badges if needed.)
This is a 2 family home. As the owners of the home we used this unit for the last 3 years. We made sure we kept everything private while sharing our beautiful home.. We have updated many areas of our unit including the bathroom, and the master bedroom, Everything is separated so each family has privacy inside and outside this house. Our unit uses the wrap around front porch for outdoor enjoyment. Plenty of room for the whole family, close to the beach,and all of the fun of the boardwalk, while having all the comforts of home.
* BBQ grill - that is assigned to this unit, is located on the side of the property.
* Outside shower- will be shared by both units, as we only have one.
* Washer and Dryer - located inside your own private unit.
* Central air conditioning, 3 Cable TVs
It’s ideally located in a family neighborhood close enough to the beach and Boardwalk (2 blocks) to easily walk, yet far enough away to avoid the noise and chaos! Many local restaurants, grocery store, drugstore, ice cream parlor, and downtown area all within easy walking distance.
Miniature Golf, kayaking, parasailing, health/beauty spa, basketball court, horseshoes, antique stores all local to our beautiful home.
|Security Deposit $500
Weekend - Friday - Saturday
Sunday - $350.00
Your home was everything you promised in your listing. It was clean, well supplied and very comfortable. Booking something online can be questionable, but it was once again, worth our search. Thank you for the rental of your lovely home. We enjoyed ourselves so much and will return at some point. You kept in touch with me, Jim, prior to our visit answering any questions and giving excellent information and local suggestions. The boardwalk and beach are a very short walk away and had a great time. Again, our appreciation to you on a great stay in Point Pleasant. Manny and Meredith.