Back on homeaway & VRBO! We used it for the last 2 seasons but for the fall of 2019 & all of 2020 back on the market!
Modern, 9BD, 3.5BA in quiet family neighborhood
500+ sq ft deck and 350 sq ft patio. 2 Kitchens and 3.5 bathrooms upgraded/modernized.
* 9 private Bedrooms! (3 kings, 3 queen beds, 1 w/ two twin beds, 1BD w/ a built-in twin & a regular twin, 1 BD with trundle twins), plus 1 queen pull out couch in sun room (10 if you count sunroom)
* 2-1/2 blocks from beach and Pt Pleasant Beach's Jenkinson's Boardwalk with great family entertainment
* SIXTEEN (16) beach badges! - Provided throughout season
* Large deck, 2 BBQ grills, above ground pool, outside shower
* 3 full bathrooms, 1 half bath, 2 washers and 2 dryers
* Central air conditioning, 6 Cable TVs, DVD
* Large living & dining rooms, Sun Room w/ pull-out queen sleeper
* Watch fireworks from deck or air-conditioned sunroom
* Modern kitchen; one remodeled in 2019! with dishwasher, microwave, utensils and housewares
* Quiet neighborhood (extremely loud party and noise restrictions are enforced by local police)
* 2 blocks to recreation park, basketball, tennis, swings, etc
* 2 blocks to St. Peter’s Catholic Church, many Protestant churches within 1 mile
* Free entertainment weekly: Weekly kiddie shows, Teen Dance nite, Movies on the beach each Sunday, Local symphony concerts each Wednesday, Fireworks on the beach each Thursday (can be viewed from rental too!)
* No smoking. No Pet allowed. No exceptions.
Please, no prom requests.
* Within 30 minutes of many of the Jersey Shore's finest beaches
* 30 minutes to Six Flags Great Adventure family theme park
* 30 minutes to Garden State Arts Center - an outdoor amphitheater hosting classical and popular music concerts, ethnic festivals, dance, and opera
* 90 minutes to New York City by train (station located one-fourth mile from rental)
* Less than 90 minutes to Atlantic City and Cape May via car
* Less than 75 minutes to Philadelphia and Camden Aquarium via car
* A large selection of antique shops within ten minutes
* Fishing charters and party boats from Point Pleasant Beach's Manasquan Inlet
* Free concerts, kiddie shows, fireworks, and other family entertainment in Point Pleasant Beach weekly
|September - November
|November - April
|September 2020 - April 2021
|Security Deposit 1000
Beautiful Home just a short walk to beach!!! Clean, nicely decorated and plenty of room for the family to be together!!! we enjoyed a October Girls getaway to celebrate Mutual 60 Birthdays!! The pictures of the place show the beauty of the house but there is so much charm there too!!! We walked the boardwalk, had lunch in a little spot just up the street.... went to the outlets and just enjoyed the friendship we had sitting around and talking to each other!! Would love to come in the Summer months to enjoy the beach and summer activities!!! You will love it here!!!
After having bad customer service with a nearby hotel, I was stuck finding a place to stay that can accommodate such a large bridal party for my wedding. Upon booking the landlord was very personable, professional and certain I didn't even have to go look at the house and that I would be happy. Therefor, I took his word for it. When we opened the door the house was much more then we expected. The pictures don't do justice! Most of the house, if not all was updated, and it certainly was the cleanest rental I have ever seen. From the bed spreads, couches, kitchen utensil drawers, showers, microwave, everything was very sanitized & professionally cleaned when we arrived. It didn't even smell like a beach house!! The back yard was beyond beautiful. You can tell the landlord really cares for the property. We also had waited until we got there to buy supplies for the house, and to our surprise almost everything was there! Garbage bags, cleaning agents, towels, linens, toiletries! In four days all we needed to buy was food and one thing of paper towels and toilet paper! It was worth every penny! My friends and I can't wait to be able to rent again for the summer. Thank you for letting us use your home for my wedding weekend!
Everything went very smoothly. The house was gorgeous. Everything was very clean, and the photos accurately represented the rooms. We ended up with 16 for dinner, and 13 slept in the house. This was more than enough room for everyone. Jim was very responsive, and helpful through the booking process. Jim seemed well versed in the rental game. There were helpful notes and signs around so we never had to contact him for questions, but I'm sure he would have been very helpful if we had. While it wasn't exactly beach season, the house was very close to the beach. Quite convenient for walks on the boardwalk. The house was within walking distance from the train station for someone who may be coming in from elsewhere without a car. Overall it was a great time, and I would highly recommend renting from him again. No complaints at all.
Jim was wonderful. He promptly answered any questions we had. The beach house was near the ocean, amusements, stores ,etc. It was big enough for our family of 16 with room to spare. It was one of our best family vacations. Didn't want to leave so we will be back again to rent the whole house. Thank you again Jim.