Click the 'RATES' Tab at the top of this page to see Rates.
NOW UPDATED WITH 2019 RATES! 2018198730 for questions
2100 sqft. modern, 5BD, 2BA in quiet family neighborhood
New 500+ sq ft deck and 350 sq ft patio. Kitchen and 2 bathrooms upgraded/modernized.
* 5 private BDRMs (2 with king beds, 1 queen bed, 1 w/ two twin beds, 1BD w/ a built-in twin & a regular twin), plus 1 queen pull out couch in sun room
* 2-1/2 blocks from beach and Pt Pleasant Beach's Jenkinson's Boardwalk with great family entertainment
* TEN beach badges! - Provided throughout sesaon
* Large deck, BBQ grill, above ground pool, outside shower
* 2 full bathrooms, washer and dryer
* Central air conditioning, 3 Cable TVs, DVD
* Large living & dining rooms, Sun Room w/ pull-out queen sleeper
* Watch fireworks from deck or air-conditioned sunroom
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, utensils and housewares
* Quiet neighborhood (extremely loud party and noise restrictions are enforced by local police)
* 2 blocks to recreation park, basketball, tennis, swings, etc
* 2 blocks to St. Peter’s Catholic Church, many Protestant churches within 1 mile
* Free entertainment weekly: Weekly kiddie shows, Teen Dance nite, Movies on the beach each Sunday, Local symphony concerts each Wednesday, Fireworks on the beach each Thursday (can be viewed from rental too!)
* No smoking. No pets. No exceptions.
* NOTE: This rental is part of a 2-family home. The rental occupies 2nd & 3rd floors with 2 separate entrances. The OWNERS of the home use the 1st floor. We do NOT rent out the part of the home. You have full access to the backyard & pool. Have questions, just call us!
Please, no prom requests.
* Within 30 minutes of many of the Jersey Shore's finest beaches
* 30 minutes to Six Flags Great Adventure family theme park
* 30 minutes to Garden State Arts Center - an outdoor amphitheater hosting classical and popular music concerts, ethnic festivals, dance, and opera
* 90 minutes to New York City by train (station located one-fourth mile from rental)
* Less than 90 minutes to Atlantic City and Cape May via car
* Less than 75 minutes to Philadelphia and Camden Aquarium via car
* A large selection of antique shops within ten minutes
* Fishing charters and party boats from Point Pleasant Beach's Manasquan Inlet
* Free concerts, kiddie shows, fireworks, and other family entertainment in Point Pleasant Beach weekly
|May - June
|November 2019 - April 2020
|Security Deposit $500|
We vacationed at Jims home for 6 days , 5 nights from Aug 29-sept 3. He is on top of everything with this home and it was amazing . We have 5 children and it was perfect for us . The location was key and the pool was a huge plus !! We also had friends and family come visit and it was perfect to entertain as well . We will definitely be using this home again for future visits to point pleasant . We highly recommend it to anyone especially if you have children . It was just a walk down the street from the entrance to the rides which was so convienent for us . Looking forward to many more summers here !!
This was our second year renting and next year we are coming for 2 weeks. The house is very pretty with nice sized rooms. Excellent decorating, air conditioning, bathrooms, appliances top notch. Last year we brought games and beach stuff for the grandkids, only to find this house has everything! Board games, beach chairs, umbrellas. Even a cart to haul the beach stuff. When you walk through the gate, it is like going into a little bit of heaven with the decks, pool and lovely pavers and landscaping. Owner very nice and helpful. Kudos to the Schaeffers!!
This was our family's second time staying at Jim's property for a week long vacation. The location couldn't be any better... short walk to the beach and boardwalk, yet nice and quiet. We especially loved our afternoons by the pool (after mornings at the beach). Whether in the pool or relaxing on a lounge chair on the deck or sitting at the fully shaded patio dining set to eat/play games, the outdoor space is just perfect. We fit comfortably inside, with varying bedroom options to accommodate the couples as well as the kids. The kitchen is stocked with everything you'd need, and there are lots of games and books. There are sand toys, beach chairs, an awesome beach cart and umbrellas all for your use. Jim is also available at any times to answer questions about the property and activities in the area. We'll definitely be back to stay a third time!
The house is great! The layout (2 living rooms) makes it so you and your guests have plenty of room to relax not be on top of each other. Good size bedrooms, large kitchen and dining area, large yard space. Jim makes sure you have everything you need. He provides sheets and towels (unlike other rentals..), beach passes, parking permits. The house is a block and a half from the boardwalk so its really easy to walk to. Best property in Point Pleasant!
Beautiful backyard with pool. Nice size rooms. Close to beach. Beach and parking passes. All you need for a great beach vacation!
This home was convenient to everything. There was 11 of us & we all were very comfortable! Great communication with the owner. Friendly and very accommodating. We hope to rent this NJ Shore home again.
Amazing house. Perfect location - just a couple of blocks to beach and boardwalk. The owner is fantastic, really looks out for you. I can't wait to come back next summer!
2 long blocks to beach
Me and my family had a great time !!!! Can’t wait to be back ????