Mammoth will be open for until August!
Condo is very unique as compared to other 2-bed MM condos because it is HUGE (1,250 sq ft). The 2nd story bedroom is like a studio apt. It has a king bed, bunk beds, a sofa, 2 chairs & a full bathroom!
Why rent a condo, when you can rent an EXPERIENCE! Mammoth has so much to offer. I can help you Make the Most Mammoth Memories possible! I will send Tons of Tips, Tricks & Secrets. 4 brand new Kenmore appliances were just added. Read my Raving Reviews.
Thank you very much for considering my beautiful "home away from home." My wonderful wife and I are lucky enough to own TWO Mammoth condos in this complex (other condo is 1-bed/1-bath). If owning two Mammoth condos does not show we are crazy about Mammoth - then nothing will! I suggest that you READ MY REVIEWS.
On Dec. 13. 2018 all four kitchen appliances were replaced with brand new stainless steel Kenmore appliances. This includes the refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and a double oven. My listing photo still shows the old (white) appliances.
WHAT MAKES OUR "HOME AWAY FROM HOME" UNIQUE:
- Not ONE but TWO Kings Beds!
The upstairs bedroom. To say this "bedroom" is huge is a huge understatement. It is like a studio apt without a kitchen. This second "bedroom" has a KING BED, a set of bunk beds, a sofa, 2 chairs, coffee table, a 45" TV and a full bathroom. Please NOTE this upstairs bedroom has an OPEN stairwell from the first story up to this bedroom.
- King bed #1 - downstairs bedroom
- King bed #2 - upstairs bedroom
- Bunk beds - upstairs bedroom
- Sofa queen bed - downstairs living room
Free parking in an UNDERGROUND garage (great when Mammoth DUMPS SNOW).
- All linens supplied (no daily maid service), toilet paper, paper towels, dish sponge,
soap, shampoo, blow dryer
- Approx. 1,250 sq. ft.
- Open floor plan
- Full kitchen
- Full bathroom
- Cable TV in bedroom and living room
- Gas fireplace
- Board games, books, DVDs
- 2 HUGE outdoor hot tubs (year-round)
- Washers & dryers (coin operated)
- Rec Room with pool table (coin operated), sofas, fireplace, kitchenette
- Pool (summer only)
- Bike Room (with air compressor) to store & work on bikes
- Outdoor Weber gas BBQs (summer only)
OTHER REASONS TO STAY IN MY "HOME AWAY FROM HOME"
1) I am the proud owner! Would you rather deal with the owner or the "middleman"?
2) I can help you Make Many Mammoth Memories during your valuable vacation time by customizing sightseeing tips & outdoor activities based on your interests & abilities. There is a lifetime of sights & activities in and around Mammoth (even in the winter). See my reviews.
3) If you have never or rarely ever been to Mammoth, you will have the next best thing - you will have ME. Once you book my condo, I work for YOU & YOU will be treated as a friend. I have all kinds of TIPS, TRICKS & INSIDER SECRETS for you. While I love hosting ALL guests, I especially love hosting Mammoth First-Timers.
4) Condo is close to restaurants, bars & shopping.
5) Restaurant/bar right across the street - it's so close that you can hit it with a snowball.
6) Mammoth has a Great Free Shuttle Bus System with a stop right across the street. I get some guests that stay in my condo WITHOUT a car - yes that is possible!
7) Mammoth has a lots of less expensive places to stay but if you want great value for your hard earned $$$ - then book this condo now - before someone else gets your dates.
8) The forest is right outside the complex.
There are 4 flights of stairs to get to my condo.
Thank you - John
The entire condo and complex! This is our vacation condo and we love sharing it with others. Complex amenities:
- Heated Pool (summer only)
- 2 HUGE Outdoor Hot Tubs (year-round)
- Rec Room with a Sauna, Pool Table, Fireplace, Kitchenette
- Weber Gas BBQs (summer only)
Interaction with guests
- As little or as much as you want. I live in Los Angeles (almost 300 miles away) but I am only a text, email or phone call away.
- I will do everything in my power (I am pretty resourceful) to ensure that you and your family or friends have a wonderful time.
- I will send suggestions with lots of things to see/do - in/around Mammoth. Mammoth truly has so much to offer - even in winter. I know Mammoth and the surrounding area EXTREMELY well & I love sharing this knowledge with others!
I can be your EMPLOYEE (after all, you did hire me) or I can be your SILENT partner.
I will talk to you on the phone BEFORE your trip to go over a few important details to ensure the best surprise is NO surprise.
Other things to note
**IMPORTANT NOTE - This is a Ski-In condo ONLY while Canyon Lodge is open, it closes on April 28. Starting April 29 you will have to drive or take a free shuttle about 4.5 miles to get the ski slopes. **
- I have great local ski & boarding instructor contacts. If the timing works, you or your friends can take private lessons from them at a GREAT RATE.
- Kids can start at age 3; these instructors are great with kids.
- The balcony is small & the view is just "so-so" (see pics).
- Max height for garage is 6ï¿½7ï¿½ - taller vehicles will park outside.
Amazing location right across the street from Canyon Lodge.
Had an excellent time during my trip to Mammoth. John’s place is centrally located. I highly recommend John’s place.
John was very responsive to any questions I had and his place is in an epic spot! Walked to canyon lodge and hopped on the slopes every day. Great trip, great place, great host!
Condo is perfect for skiing and snowboarding a short walk from the lifts. Kitchen recently upgraded with new appliances. Master bedroom downstairs. King bed and bunks upstairs. Two full bathrooms! Two large hot tubs and a dry sauna for after the slopes. Recommended!
John was an amazing host, always standing by with helpful tips and tricks to make our stay in Mammoth a memorable one. The location of his apartment is second to none, especially if you plan to spend time on the mountain. We look forward to returning soon.
Very best location! Do yourself a favor and book this no fuss well equipped condo so close to the slopes you can nearly ski to its front door. Garage parking, spitting distance to Austria Hof and canyon lodge, and a massive loft that easily sleeps 5 in beds?? We will be back next season for sure. John is a tremendous responsive host that earnestly wants you to have a great stay-a rare find indeed.
John is a fantastic host and went out of his way to make sure we knew everything about Mammoth and the surroundings. The location of the rental was perfectly located by the slopes and town.
Great place to stay!
The owner of this wonderful condo is fabulous. There are so many great features but here are a few that stand out. The Loft/bedroom is a huge bonus. ? Amazing location ? Super Clean ? Tips galore ? The best communication ? New kitchen appliances to top it off. ? We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Would definitely stay here again. Thank you John!!!!
John was great. Super helpful . Made everything very easy