This hillside property, setback for privacy, is landscaped with apple and pear trees. Enjoy a southern exposure and beautiful seasonal mountain views. Coming June 15, 2019 the outdoor game area will be completed. There will be a horseshoe pit, firepit, volleyball/badminton area, ultimate frisbee and cornhole. We are located minutes from Route 89, a quick 3.3 miles from the base of Mount Sunapee, and are adjacent to the NH Trail System. Our home makes this an ideal vacation landing spot. Modern construction is designed to comfortably accommodate large gatherings of friends and family.
• Short drive to Mt. Sunapee and private beach on Lake Sunapee
• Fully furnished, 2800 square feet, 3 floors of living space
• Stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, and granite counter tops
• Open floor plan with oak hardwood, tile and carpeted flooring
• Cable and wireless internet.
• Living room gas fireplace
• 10x12 exterior deck with gas grill
• Heated one-car garage
• Washer and dryer
• Towels and linen provided
• Pets negotiable
Security Deposit : $190
This was a great house with plenty of room for our two families. Well appointed and George was a pleasure to work with. We will definitely stay again!!