Beautiful new home on the Gallery Golf Course with over 3,000 square feet of living space and 10-12' high ceilings throughout. Four bedrooms, 3 full baths, large living room, dining room, large open kitchen concept with family room, laundry room, free WIFI, and a three car garage.
Open Kitchen has countertop seating for four and additional seating for four at a round high top table overlooking the pool with a picturesque mountain backdrop. Includes all Viking appliances, granite countertops, cook top with six burners, and a separate wine cooler. Attached is the Living Room with a sectional couch and 55" HDTV. Dining Room has seating for eight and is set off a large living room which features a gas fireplace and couches.
The Master Bedroom has a king size bed, jacuzzi tub, shower, and large walk in closet.
Other two guest bedrooms have queen beds and the third guest bedroom has a daybed (twin) with a twin trundel. Flat screen TVs are provided in the three larger bedrooms.
The back yard features a heated swimming pool and hot tub, a propane fire pit, and two covered patios with assorted outdoor seating an tables. Enjoy cooking outside as well on the built in gas grill. A great place to sit and watch the magnificent sunsets and relax from a day on the links, hiking, or biking. Several bikes are provided as well as some hiking gear. A variety of other household amenities to assist in childcare and laundry needs. Extra linens, blankets, pillows, paper goods and cooking supplies provided.
Property Damage Insurance $ 59
A 25% deposit is due at booking if made greater than 75 days of arrival. The remaining 75% is due 90 days prior to arrival. If within 90 days, a 100% deposit is due at booking.
The full 25% deposit will returned, if cancelled before 120 days of arrival date. Additionally, there are no refunds for the remaining 75% payment and/or 100% paid bookings made within 90 days of arrival date. If the property can be re-rented (under suitable conditions) for cancellations within 90 days, renters will be returned a portion of their paid rent to date. A $40/day re-booking fee applies. Please call discuss as needed for further details and this policy can be withdrawn as the owners discretion.
If there are known special circumstances that may require a refund that may conflict with above stated policy, please email prior to booking. All reasonable requests will be honored if informed prior. An example of this would be a health condition where a relapse could occur.
A month stay is based on 4 weeks, or 28 nights.
Pool heater fee is $300/week and will be added to final payment if requested.
Please mail checks payable to Eva Claire Properties, PO Box 304, Brielle, NJ 08730.
Gorgeous immaculate home in a beautiful location. Our family stayed here for 4 days while attending a wedding at the Gallery Golf Club. It has every amenity for resort style living. Owner is readily available if you have a question. Only wished we could have stayed longer.
Beautiful high end home. Private, quiet, but convenient to all Dove Mountain amenities.
Prepare yourself for an oasis of desert beauty. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here with three kids, a nurse, and nanny. There was ample space for everyone and the desert landscape was impressive to all. We also highly recommend the national park and desert museum.
This is the second year we have spent our "Girls Weekend" here. LaurieAnn is very easy to work with and prompt in responding to any concerns. The views are amazing as well as the desert wildlife.
Stunning views, gorgeous property that made us feel at home. Laurie Ann was very a pleasure to work with. We stayed during my daughters graduation and while the location is a bit remote, it was a great place for a family to reunite.
This was our 2nd time staying at this property. The owners are friendly and easy to work with. Great experience!
This home is beautiful. The outdoor space near the pool is so peaceful - love the relaxing sound of the infinity edge pool. The mountain views are amazing. Very private. Lots of outdoor seating options. Great walking around the neighborhood, and trails are really close as well. The kitchen is well stocked and beautiful. We cooked in quite a few nights. Spacious and comfortable. Really enjoyed our stay - love the area!
Lovely house!! All the amenities one could want... close to the golf courses and excellent host owners!! Definitely will come back !
We had a marvelous stay. Everything was spotless, everything we needed was there. It was comfortable, quiet and very relaxing. We felt so welcomed. Laurie Ann was available to answer any questions and we couldn’t have been more satisfied with our stay.
This property is truly an oasis. Very private and secluded yet very close to a great market and the Ritz Carlton. The property is extremely well appointed with everything you could ask for.A great value for the price. We will certainly stay here again. All the best, Mitch