Welcome to Cloud 9 at Beach Colony West, your 1500 Sq Ft condo with HUGE (22' x 8') balcony directly overlooking the beach & Gulf of Mexico. Unit sleeps 6! Master BR w/ King bed, 2nd BR w/ 2 Queens. Queen Sleeper sofa in Living Room. LCD tv’s in living room and both bedrooms. Property includes largest swimming pool (50 meter, Olympic size) on Navarre Beach and also has a direct view of the longest pier in the Gulf! Beach service with beach umbrella and 2 beach chairs is also included (March through October stays)! Plenty of excellent restaurants just a short drive/walk away. Play some beach volleyball down the street at Juana's. Play tennis or pickle ball. Fishing (gear rentals available) within walking distance. Enjoy bike riding (rentals available) on path to State Park or the National Seashore. Boat, wave runner, Kayaks, & snorkeling equipment rentals available just down the street. Other local attractions include:
- Just across the Navarre Beach bridge, enjoy Thursdays in the Park free Summer Concert Series, showcasing a variety of local musicians on stage with the Navarre Sound and sunset as the backdrop!
- Attractions galore in Pensacola (~30 miles away), including: Blue Angels air shows at Naval Air Station, Naval Air Station Museum (one of the top 10 tourist attractions in the state!); famous Portofino Boardwalk, where visitors can enjoy shopping, dining, live entertainment, simply strolling down the boardwalk, and much more; Pensacola Blue Wahoos Minor League baseball at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium, which boasts one of the best views in all of sports; incredible restaurants including Joe Patti’s World Famous Seafood Market; and much, much more!
- Naval Live Oaks Area, where there is a Visitor Center, covered picnic pavilion, and 9 nature trails of various lengths (over 7.5 miles of trails) in Gulf Breeze (10 miles away). There is also a local movie theatre and Gulf Breeze Zoo here.
- Gulfarium with native species and animal shows in Fort Walton Beach (15 miles away)
- Blackwater River State Park in Holt, FL (~35 miles away) is a favorite destination for canoeists and kayakers. River is one of the purest sand-bottom rivers in the nation! Enjoy swimming, fishing, camping, and paddling. Stroll along trails through more than 600 acres of undisturbed natural communities. One of the largest and oldest Atlantic white cedars stands among the many trees along the river. This tree has been recognized as a Florida Champion tree.
- Enjoy serious shopping at Silver Sands outlet mall in Destin (25 miles away)!
We have been coming to Navarre Beach for the past six years. This was the first year we stayed in Beach Colony west.Cloud nine condo was even better than the pictures showed. The Croons are really easy to work with they checked on us during our stay to make sure everything was okay. Navarre Beach is a great place to relax and enjoy the beautiful water. The Beach Colony complex is clean and the people working were extremely nice and helpful. Can't say enough good things about the complex or the cloud nine condo. Once again a big thank you to the Croons for sharing there beautiful condo with our family. Cant wait till we get a chance to return. Keith Bonin and Family
Had a wonderful time on our first visit to Navarre Beach. Condo was well furnished and very well kept. Deck offered a wonderful view throughout the day. Community areas are well maintained and the beach was excellent. Highly recommended.
Five Star getaway
The place is beautiful with an absolute amazing balcony where coffee, cocktails, and dolphin sightings are sure to happen. Spacious, clean, lots of natural light with all the beach touches that makes it feel like you are living your dream on the beach. Large sliding doors allow the breeze in as well as allow you to listen to the waves all night. The chair, umbrellas service was the perfect thing we never knew we needed. The beach is gorgeous and right there so you can camp out on the beach and make quick jaunts back to your room for a quick linch or more refreshments . The pool is very nice, a little cold this trip, but it really is only a 2nd option to me as it is hard to turn down the beach. Several yummy establishments in walking distance with great outdoor sitting for good eats and cocktails. And the occasions you get into your car, it is a quick drive to lots of restaurants that line the blvd across the bridge. Samurai Hibachi was a family favorite! Delicious food, great sushi, and the entertainment was great. Close proximity to other popular destinations. We enjoyed the Gulfarium and the Naval air museum. Those were kid favorites. Driving along the national shoreline to Pensacola is breathtaking so much so you must get out and walk some of the stretch. Here is where to find those beautiful seashells and the occasional sand dollar! The turtle conservancy is a quick walk and quick tour, but the kids enjoyed it. 5/person to help those beautiful animals seems well worth it with a little bit of learning as bonus. The pier is in walking distance and if you stare into the water you will see sea turtles! It is worth the dollar a piece. We loved it! Had perfect weather with lots of much needed beach time. The area is relaxing and great for a family. We would highly recommend and hope to return. We would definitely stay at Nicole and Matt’s place. She was extremely communicative, provided suggestions, notified us of a local concert in case there would be congestion, and texted a couple times to see how it was going. We could not have been happier with their place and our stay.
If you’re looking at other locations to rent in Navarre.. stop looking. This is it. You have everything you need for your beach getaway right here. Not only that, but the owners are absolutely wonderful! They communicate and make sure everything is just right! The beach is a quick easy access and having the chairs/umbrellas included is a great value. You’re right around some of the best restaurants in Navarre for a great night out. We will be back for sure!
The VIEW was breathtaking! It made our trip! The water was gorgeous! The condo was adorable and cozy! We saw dolphins, a sting ray, sea turtles, and even a shark from the pier! I would definitely stay here again! The icing on the cake was Nicole was so friendly and helpful- she made sure we had everything we needed and was quick to answer any questions we had! A truly memorable vacation!
Matt and Nicole are the best hosts and Cloud 9 was more than we could have hoped for! Spotless, amazing view, clear condo directions for codes etc, beautiful happy decor! Visitors should visit Opal Beach in the state park such a treasure! Love Navarre and cloud 9!!!!
The beach was amazing and gorgeous and not overly crowded like surrounding beaches. The condo was clean, quiet, and spacious. We enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere.
Our family had a wonderful time in Navarre! The condo was perfect. It had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. Nicole was wonderful and available. The place was super clean and nicely decorated. The balcony was a dream( I think it was our favorite spot!). We will definitely come back and stay at this condo.
Clean, convenient,well-maintained condo and property! The balcony is HUGE!! We will definitely stay again!