Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE VRBO QUOTE FEATURE QUOTES RENTALS RATES IN US DOLLARS. SUMMER RATES (JULY AND AUGUST) ARE $1,600 (CANADIAN) PER WEEK. MAY, JUNE, SEPT AND OCTOBER RATES ARE $1,400 (CANADIAN). Discount of up to 10% per week for longer term rentals.
Located on the south west side of Browning Island, Lake Muskoka (just east of Cariquette Island) THIS COTTAGE NEEDS A BOAT TO ACCESS IT. Rentals are available at Beuamaris Marina and Walkers Point Marina.
The cottage is private, small but cozy, two bedroom cottage features westerly and north westerly view and 170' of private treed and sunny shoreline. The cottage sleeps up to 4 but is best suited to a couple or a couple with a small child.
Enjoy stunning sunset views from multiple sitting areas, a private deck by the cottage, a sitting area by the boathouse or a private point. Excellent swimming with both shallow and deep water and a raft to catch rays of sun. West and North exposure and typical day-long breeze from the open waters to the west make this location virtually bug-free during daylight hours.
The waterway is quiet both on weekends and during the week as the only traffic is from one of your few island neighbours. This cottage provides the true 'on the water' Muskoka experience.
- open concept
- sleeps 2 to 4 (1 double, 1 bunk bed with double bunk on bottom and single bunk on top) - best suited to a couple or a couple with a small child
- large 3 piece bathroom
- fully equipped apartment sized kitchen - fridge, 4 burner smooth cook-top, microwave, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker
- TV/DVD/Bell Satellite TV
- Bell internet
- excellent cellular phone reception
- Small stereo with CD player
- Ceiling Fan
- Propane BBQ
- Two picnic tables, 8 muskoka chairs at various sitting areas throughout the property
- Multiple sitting areas (deck - 4 lounge chairs + picnic table , boathouse - 4 muskoka chairs + picnic table, point - 2 muskoka chairs)
- Swimming raft
- private docking facilities in a sheltered bay for up to 3 boats in quiet bay - in extreme weather (storm or high wind) conditions the owner may dock up to 1 boat at dock on a temporary basis.
- please note that this cottage rental does not include cleaning. The cottage will be clean and ready for your arrival and guests are expected to clean the cottage on departure. If a cleaning is required this will be at an additional cost of $350.00. Since the cottage is a small and cozy 2 bedroom, the cottage can normally be cleaned in 2 to 3 hours. less if you are tidy during your stay.
BOAT RENTALS AVAILABLE
- starting at $900 per week from Walkers Point Marina or Beaumaris Marina
- water taxi service from Campbell’s Landing Marina - $40 each way
- call or email for details
Cottage will be professionally cleaned by the owner or cleaning staff prior to arrival. Guests are expected to clean the cottage on departure. Given that this is a water access property it is very difficult to arrange a cleaning service during the summer season. For those who do not wish to clean the cottage a cleaning service is available at the cost of $400. Owner is also glad to provide local cleaning services for the guest to make arrangements.
Boat rentals are available at www.beaumarismarina.com and www.walkerspointmarina.com
Cozy cottage on a quiet bay with beautiful sunsets. 100% relax Great host! Thank you for all!
Surpassed all of our expectations. The cottage is super cozy and had all the amenities required to make our stay comfortable. The views of the lake are amazing! We can't wait to come back!