Base Camp - Winter Park's most sought after destination is waiting for you! This fabulous ski-in/ski-out 4 bedroom townhome with a private hot tub is already a huge hit with families or larger groups. High end amenities offering the ultimate in comfort and convenience combine with an unbeatable location to provide our guests with an unforgettable experience. Not a classic ski-in/ski-out but modified ski-in/ski-out access is via a short path through the woods with a set of ski stairs to reach the Ski Corridor Trail, a green run connecting the Mary Jane base to the Winter Park base.
Base Camp at Jane Creek is a brand new ski-in/ski-out 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath luxury vacation home located right on the ski slopes in Winter Park Resort, mid-way along the Winter Park and Mary Jane ski corridor. This luxury townhome boasts 2 King Master Suites, a Queen Bedroom and a twin bedroom. Soaring 14 foot ceilings, exquisite Colorado lodge style furnishings, a high-end gourmet kitchen, 2 double-sided gas log fireplaces, 2 decks, a private hot tub & grill and complimentary high speed WI-Fi are just some of the amenities this unforgettable home has to offer. Nestled in the trees with views of the mountain slopes and the trees, this sunny end-unit luxury home is the perfect mountain retreat.
Please note this is a NO SMOKING & NO PETS PROPERTY
This 3,008 square foot 3-level home features:
- Master Suite with King Bed, TV & double-sided fireplace shared with Master bath
- Master Bath with his & hers sinks, jetted Victorian tub, oversize shower and a gas log fireplace
- 2nd King Master Suite with King Bed, full bath, and TV
- Queen Bedroom with full hall bath
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, island bar that seats 4
- Dining room with large round table that seats 8, mountain view
- Living room with vaulted ceilings, wet bar, double-sided stone gas log fireplace, TV and DVD/CD player
- Walk out deck with private hot tub and gas BBQ grill
- Bedroom with 2 twin beds
- Full bath
- Family room with Queen pullout sleeper sofa, TV & wet bar
- Entertainment cabinet with lots of games for kids and adults
- Powder room bath and mud room with bench seat in front entry
HEATED GARAGE & ICE-FREE DRIVEWAY
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Bedroom 1: King Master Suites with dual sided fireplace
Bedroom 2: 2nd King Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Queen Bedroom
Bedroom 4: Twin Room with 2 twin beds
Sleeper sofa in lower level family room offers additional sleeping options
This high end luxury home is family friendly and comes complete with in-floor radiant heat, 4 TV's, 2 DVD players, VCR, free Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV, washer & dryer, hair dryers, heated enclosed one-car garage with space right out front for a second vehicle on the heated driveway and additional parking nearby!
With a chef's dream kitchen, 2 living areas, 2 decks and a hot tub, Base Camp is the perfect place for a multi-family get-a-way or a family reunion.
Relax and enjoy the Winter Park lifestyle from the luxurious comfort of Base Camp.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the LIFT RIDER APP from the APP Store or GOOGLE PLAY to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Base Camp....one vehicle in the private attached garage and one vehicle in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. we can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
8. NO SATURDAY ARRIVALS OR DEPARTURES DURING SKI SEASON UNLESS THE STAY IS 10 NIGHTS OR MORE
|January Powder Days Begin 2020
|MLK Week 2020
|Prime Powder Season 2020
|President's Week 2020
|Wells Fargo Cup 2020
|Deep Powder Days 2020
|Peak Spring Break 1 2020
|Peak Spring Break 2 2020
|Spring Break 2020
|Late Spring Break 2020
|Spring Sunshine Skiing 2020
|Spring Skiing Value Days 2020
|Extended Spring Skiing/MJ Days 2020
|Spring Value Days 2020
|Memorial Day Weekend 2020
|Summer Value Days 2020
|Early Summer 2020
|Blues from the Top 2020
|4th of July weekend 2020
|Mountain Bike 2020
|Jazz Fest 2020
|High Summer 2020
|Labor Day Weekend 2020
|Fall Value 2020
|Opening Days Ski Season 2020
|Early Ski Days 2020
|Early Winter Ski Season 2020
|Winter Ski Season Begins 2020
|Winter Break Begins 2020
|Christmas Holidays Begin 2020
|Christmas 2020 - New Years 2021
|New Years Week 2021
Nightly Rates & Availability are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Nightly Rates do not include $350 Cleaning Fee, 11.2% Tax, $179 AWP Fee
No Saturday arrivals or departures, unless the stay is >7 nights.
Extended Spring Skiing/MJ Days 2020 (Apr 27 - May 10, 2020):
(depends on late spring snow conditions....if Mary Jane is not open, price will revert to Spring Value Days)
From $550/night (2 night minimum stay)
Please contact us if you find a cheaper rate at another property. We would love the chance to meet or beat those rates. We are also able to offer great discounts on lift tickets, rentals & activities around town.
Base Camp is certainly luxurious accommodations. The dual living rooms were great with our group because we could have several activities happening simultaneously and people could pick what they wanted to do. The huge kitchen was nice as we spent most evenings in and the large stove top and great counter space made meal preparation (even when their were too many cooks in the kitchen a breeze.) The bedrooms were very comfortable, and it was great having private bathrooms for almost every bedroom. Check out Base Camp for your next get away, especially if you have a large group!
Condo was beautiful with all of the room needed for the 2 skiing families. Conveniently located directly on green bus route stop and next to Iron Horse ski shop. We highly recommend this unit and hope to come back again, soon.
My group and I really enjoyed this townhouse. It was spacious, well maintained and in a great location. 10 people stayed and there was plenty of room for everyone. Judi, in guest services, was very helpful and responsive.
Great location, great home with plenty of room! Hope to return as it was large enough for our family of 9. Judi was a great help in booking as well as in making recommendations for us!!
It is difficult to find fault with a property this impeccably decorated, well-equipped and thoughtfully layed out. The furnishings, decor and finishes impart a feeling of pure Colorado mountain luxury. I can’t think of a more beautiful place to have hosted our group of 8 (four couples). We never wanted for anything, were able to cook large meals (we found high quality new cookware and gorgeous tableware as opposed to the previous reviewer) and able to relax after a long hard (and fun!) day of skiing. The ski-in ski-out access requires you to walk up a short path and a few stairs to the run which takes you to the base but you can, without impediment, easily ski down to the house via this trail. Getting to the base is via a cat-trail from that point onward. This didn’t bother anyone in our group as the shuttle access is so incredibly easy and convenient (basically picking-up and dropping off right in front of the property and running very frequently during ski day hours). There was nothing better than having a glass of wine sitting at the beautiful copper dining table looking out the front windows at snow falling or stepping into the sizable hot tub after a hard day on the mountain. We look back on our time at base camp with fond memories and we will no doubt return as soon as possible! It’s not often a vacation rental is even better in real life than in pictures.
Found the management extremely responsive. Thank you especially to Judi! The home is large, clean, and very well equipped. I only wish the home had a DVR (I wanted to watch a sporting event that ran during skiing) and was easier to access the ski slopes. It is possible to get to the slopes without taking transportation, but not easy. There’s 5-10 minutes of uphill walking in ski boots and returning at the end of the day also requires walking and carrying your skis a couple hundred feet.