Welcome to Slopeside #100, the perfect all-season get-a-way. Located in the highly desirable ski base community of Slopeside Village, our luxury 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhome has been completely remodeled and has a brand new feel.
Slopeside 100 is just a short walk to Winter Park ski resort, the ski lifts and the Fraser River Trail. The (wintertime only) free resort shuttle stops at the corner and offers quick and convenient access to the resort.
Slopeside #100 has a spacious 2500 square feet on two floors and includes a heated one car enclosed garage with parking for an additional vehicle in the driveway. Soaring tongue & groove cathedral ceilings and windows all around make this home light, bright and airy.
The ground level features a tiled entry foyer with boot bench and coat rack and easy access from the garage. A full size washer, dryer and cleaning supplies in the laundry area make long stays a breeze and just add to the conveniences found at our slopeside home. Two bedrooms and two full baths complete the lower level. Bedroom #2 is a spacious Queen Master Suite, with a dresser, closet and attached bath. Bedroom #3 is a bunk room that will sleep 5. Two sets of twin over twin bunk beds sleeps 4. A pull-out trundle will sleep one more and is perfect for the littlest ones. With 2 sets of twin over bunk beds, a dresser, closet and big 52' flat screen HD TV with a Blu-Ray DVD player, this is the perfect space for the kids to sleep, play and watch TV or a movie. There is a collection of over 100 DVD's to help keep everyone entertained. Large bay windows and a window seat add additional natural light and views of the great outdoors.
The upper level has an open floor plan, providing easy flow from kitchen to dining to living areas. The large gourmet kitchen has new appliances and is fully equipped for even the most discerning cook. The island bar has seating for three. A gas grill on the deck offers the chance to enjoy a fresh grilled steak after a great day on the slopes. The dining room table will seat six comfortably. Relax on the sofa in front of the cozy stone fireplace while you watch a movie on the 52' flat screen HD TV and DVD Player, read a book or just watch the snow come down outside of the large picture window. A half bath is located just off the living area. A work nook with study desk and chair and free high speed WI-FI internet help keep you connected.
The main level is completed by the spacious Master Suite. The Master bedroom boasts a King bed with an extra comfortable mattress, two night stands, a dresser, and a 42' flat screen digital TV. The attached Master Bath has a large soaker tub and a separate walk-in tile & glass shower.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 9 (8 in beds + 1 little one on a trundle)
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite
Bedroom 2: Queen Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Bunk Room with 2 sets of twin over twin bunks with a pull-out single trundle for the littlest one.
Slopeside 100 provides you with a cozy and comfortable 'home away from home' experience.
The Slopeside Village community is just a 5 minute walk from the beginning of the Fraser River Trail and less than a 10 minute walk from the slopes. Enjoy an early morning cross country or snow shoe excursion along the banks of the Fraser River. Moose are occasionally spotted grazing in the willows that grow along the banks of the river. Follow the trail into downtown Winter Park for a cup of coffee or breakfast at one of the fine restaurants.
After a great day on the slopes, hop in the large community hot tub that seats 6 to 8 and relax your muscles in the steaming waters while enjoying great views of the Winter Park ski runs.
We are kid friendly. A portable crib and high chair is available for the little ones by advance request.
Slopeside is well named. Situated at the base of Winter Park Resort, Slopeside Village offers the convenience of being in the base area without the noise, traffic and congestion of the central resort. It is even possible to ski-in!. The complimentary resort shuttle stops at the entrance to Slopeside Village and whisks you to the lifts in less than 2 minutes.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the LIFT RIDER APP from the APP STORE or GOOGLE PLAY to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Slopeside 100: one vehicle can be parked in the private one car garage and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are 3 overflow parking spaces at the back of Clover Lane, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional parking can be found in the shuttle pick-up area in front of the Ski Exchange. Parking here is also first come, first-served. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS ALLOWED
NEW CHANGE IN COLORADO TAX LAWS: House Bill 19-1240, effective Oct 01, 2019: HB19-1240 mandating all marketplace facilitators begin sending in the taxes they collect effective 10/01/19. This applies to the collection of the State of Colorado (2.9%) and Grand County (1.3%) taxes. It DOES NOT apply to the Town of Winter Park city tax (7%) and certain local taxes. When you submitted a rate quote or an instant booking request for this property, the Town of Winter Park Tax (7%) was not included in the quoted reservation total.
For reasons we do not fully understand, no longer includes the Town of Winter Park Tax (7%) on their quotes and booking invoices. We will be sending you a separate invoice for that portion (Town of Winter Park, 7%) of the total lodging tax due. We are optimistic that an adjustment will be made in the future so that quotes & instant booking reservation totals will again include the 7% Town of Winter Park tax and be accurate.
|New Years Week 2020
|January Powder Days Begin 2020
|MLK Weekend 2020
|Prime Powder Season 2020
|Presidents Week 2020
|Wells Fargo Cup 2020
|Deep Powder Days 2020
|Peak Spring Break 1 2020
|Peak Spring Break 2 2020
|Spring Break 2020
|Late Spring Break 2020
|Spring Sunshine Skiing 2020
|Spring Skiing Value Days 2020
|Extended Spring Skiing/MJ Days 2020
|Spring Value Days 2020
|Memorial Day Weekend 2020
|Summer Value Days 2020
|Early Summer 2020
|Blues from the Top 2020
|4th of July weekend 2020
|Mountain Bike 2020
|Jazz Fest 2020
|High Summer 2020
|Labor Day Weekend 2020
|Fall Value Days 2020
|Opening Days Ski Season 2020
|Early Ski Days 2020
|Early Winter Ski Season 2020
|Winter Ski Season Begins 2020
|Winter Break Begins 2020
|Christmas Holidays Begin 2020
|Christmas 2020 - New Years 2021
|New Years Week 2021
Nightly Rates & Availability are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Nightly Rates do not include $250 Cleaning Fee, 11.2% Tax, $135 AWP Fee
No Saturday arrivals or departures, unless the stay is >7 nights.
Extended Spring Ski Season/MJ Days 2019 (Apr 29 - May 12, 2019)
(depends on late spring snow conditions....if Mary Jane is not open, price will revert to Spring Value Days)
From $250/night (2 night minimum stay
Please contact us if you find a cheaper rate at another property. We would love the chance to meet or beat those rates. We are also able to offer great discounts on lift tickets, rentals & activities around town.
This condo was more than I expected. Great location to catch the shuttle, very well appointed, and the property manager, Judi, was AMAZING. She took care of us from the reservations, payment schedule, area amenities and assisting us with ski rental challenges in person. This was the perfect place for a first time family or a repeat vacationer. I will be selecting this condo unit and property manager every time i come.
Plenty of room and kid friendly. A great place for family vacation.
Judi was very helpful and made our stay very smooth!
We had a great time. My only complaint would be that the queen suite bed is small... seems more like a full-size mattress? My husband is 6'4" and it was too small for us. Other than that, we had a great time! The location was perfect. Shuttle ran every on time which made it super ease to get to lifts.
Very nice place..clean, very well located, roomy. A little thin on extra bed linens...and low on TP!! But the owner was very nice and helpful when we had an issue on checkout day and needed a little extra time. Would definitely recommend.