My condo is on the 2nd floor with direct access to the hot tubs, ski lockers and the new Zephyr Gondola!!!
Relax, unwind, indulge and enjoy in this PREMIER 2BR/2BA CONDO WITH TRUE SKI-IN/SKI-OUT directly from the patio Slopeside Lodge!!
NEW HIGH END DRY GUY Boot and Glove Dryer
. Forced-air boot, glove, and garment dryer works on four garments simultaneously
. Includes two removable extension tubes for use with boots up to 16 inches tall; whisper-quiet rotary blower; 3 hour timer; heat or no-heat switch
. Heats to 105-degrees F. (40.5-degrees C.); safe for liners, clothes, and boots; includes two removable extension tubes for use with boots up to 16 inches tall
NEW HIGH END TOWEL WARMER
.Extra-large design accommodates two oversized towels
.Also works great for robes, blankets, and more
.Built-in timer lets you heat your towels for 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes
.Heating element thoroughly warms the entire towel--inside and out
I WILL beat or match any advertised rate and you get a quieter unit, EASIEST ACCESS, NO WAITING FOR ELEVATORS, COOKS KITCHEN. The cheapest rates will be for 5 nights or longer stays within one calendar week. I will also give deals to fill in holes.
Credit Card Payment/Damage Deposit: A handling fee of 3% will be deducted from the security deposit. International card fee is higher.
is now collecting all the taxes!
Here is a link to my favorite places: seventwozero/:732//0seven!!?seven???nine
For all of the windows in the unit. Unlock the two latches and BEFORE YOU LIFT THE WINDOW, there are two ‘catches’ on top of the lower window that must be PULLED IN TO RAISE AND LOWER THE WINDOW. ty ty
Avoid elevators and stairs and enjoy easy access from your walk out patio in Slopeside of Zephyr Lodge in Winter Park. No building is closer to the slopes at this Winter Park resort than “Slopeside”. Don't be fooled by claims that other locations are ski-in/ski-out.
As owners of this beautiful condo we can pass along a savings to you for your next vacation/getaway. We are very glad to have you and will go the extra mile to have you come back and stay with us again. We have many repeat customers.
Call me now and lets plan your next vacation/getaway. Reservations fill up quickly.
I have a policy of no cancellations, however, I will work with you on any cancellation as long as I can get it rented again. Over the years, it has happened approximately 5 times and I was always able to get the dates rented and refund the payment. I always encourage my guests to get the trip insurance as an extra precaution.
For the little ones - there is a rental company in WP for baby items.
Start your morning sipping Starbucks coffee while you enjoy the relaxing view of watching the first riders up the lift and the first skiers down the slope. Walk just a few steps to your locker and you are 100 steps from the Zephyr lift. Ski the morning away and when you are ready for a lunch break just ski back down directly to your door from any of the slopes and enjoy a nice hot lunch from our well-equipped kitchen.
• The well stocked kitchen includes china, glassware, silverware, stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, grill, and a crock pot. Just bring your own meal essentials. Enjoy tea, Starbucks coffee, olive oil, spices and condiments on us. Laundry essentials are also included.
• Free internet WiFi per 1203
• Unit sleeps up to 10 adults or 12 quests with 2 or more being children on the twin trundle.
• We provide POTTERY BARN LINENS - THESE ARE MY LINENS. PLEASE DON'T GIVE THEM TO THE ZEPHYR STAFF. THERE ARE YELLOW TOWELS FOR THE HOT TUB. PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY BATH TOWELS OUT OF THE UNIT.
• Relax in the master suite which features a King Size Serta Presidential Suite pillow-top mattress. There is also a twin bed with a trundle. A HD TV with Blu-ray is available for your viewing pleasure. Bedroom number two has a set of twin over twin bunk beds and sleeps 4 and HD TV.
• Unwind on the inviting leather furniture in the living room in front of the gas fireplace. The La Crosse convertible sofa includes an extra-long/thick Ultima Plush mattress for sleep over guests. The living room also includes a HD TV with Blu-ray.
AND AN EXTRA PLUSH AIR MATTRESS - instead of the sofa sleeper!!
• Two big bathrooms each with tub/showers that include whole body shower heads for those sore muscles after skiing or hiking.
• Zephyr Lodge Slopeside has a fitness center and two large hot tubs for your relaxation. There are plenty of outdoor winter activities for adults and children, e.g. skating, tubing hill. View the web pages for other fun ideas.
• Underground parking is available. You will pay the parking fee directly to Zephyr Lodge with the swipe of your credit card when you enter/leave the underground parking structure. Your credit card will only be charged $16 for 24 hours and there is an hourly fee, too. The first hour is free, after that - you have to pay. There is no free overnight parking anywhere near the resort.
A key will be mailed to you after payment has been received which will include a self addressed stamped envelope for you to return the key after your stay. Fees include a refundable $400.00 key/damage deposit.
Rates are subject to change. If paying by credit card 3% will be deducted from the damage deposit. International credit card rates higher.
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AN UPDATED QUOTE
Great location! Great setup in the condo for 6 of us comfortably! Was nice being on the same floor as the ski lockers, hot tub and access to ski down to lift. Kitchen had everything we needed in regards to supplies cooking, cleaning, etc. and additional bonus leftovers in the cabinets!! We had a great stay, thank you! (Only down side was limited lighting and difficult to figure out which switches went to which lights - but no complaints!) Carol - the owner, was a pleasure to deal with and very helpful! Thank you again!
My husband and our 3 kids (11, 9 and 5) stayed in Carol’s condo for a week. This condo is in the Slopeside building which is the only ski in/out at WP! It’s got a ski locker down the hall from the room and it’s next to the hot tubs! Carol is so easy to work with and always available by text message. Her condo is steps away from the Zephyr chair lift and an employee told us that lift is becoming a 10 person gondola by next ski season! WP is a fantastic place to ski for all ages! We will be back to stay in this exact condo again! Thanks!
Carol's place is great! And Carol's great to work with!
The split bedrooms and 2 baths (one of which was a large en suite) were perfect for the 4 of us. The kitchen was incredibly well provisioned, and the condo was super clean, cozy and convenient to the slopes, ski rentals, hot tub, and underground garage for ease of loading and unloading. This is the only place I'd stay for future visits! Further, Carol is a most gracious, responsive, and accommodating hostess
Great Ski in / out and Perfect Location!!! The owner was accesible and easy to deal with. The condo was comfortable and well equipped. Thank you Carol for a great place to spend our family Winter Vacation!! We enjoyed it!!!!
Amazing place - you literally can’t be closer to the slopes. The fireplace was so cozy and we loved watching skiers from the patio and hot tub. I highly recommend!
This unit is very comfortable and right next to the gondola and in the middle of the Winter Park Village with several restaurants, bars, and fun. You can keep your car parked in the garage.
I cannot tell you how accommodating Carol was and the condo is in the BEST place! While you might think you want a condo higher up, trust me...you DON’T. You’ll end up having to deal with the elevators which are SLOW. Do yourself a favor and stay at Carol’s lovely condo.