2 Story 3/3 Game Rm w/WetBar, Waterfront w/Lift onBay View/Access Sleeps 12
Our Tavernier family vacation home is like 'home away from home'. Property is fenced with plenty of parking space for vehicles and boat/trailer on side of home. Brand new (September, 2020) 7 person hot tub spa (86X86) w/Ozone and UV-C water purification "UV-C rays have long been used for the disinfection of water in community pools since they are hypoallergenic and kill almost 100% of the viruses and bacteria found in water". Equipped with bluetooth surround sound audio and interior/exterior lighting, 40 jets, WIFI. Home nicely decorated and tiled throughout very well kept and clean only 4 homes from open Bay access with clear water canal and direct ocean access via Tavernier Creek. Upstairs: You'll enjoy the large open living/dining area for preparing a family meal in our bright and airy (fully equipped) kitchen with formal plus counter dining open to family area with 47' flat screen Smart HDTV with cable and DVD, surround sound music and wireless internet throughout. Master features Queen post bed, open bath area with bidet and sliding glass doors accessing wrap around balcony. Guest also features a Queen bed with adjacent full bath that also opens to hallway for guests. Rarely seen, interior staircase, allows access to the downstairs Third bedroom/kidz room and recreation room. Upstairs wrap-around balcony has tall bar table with 4 chairs and sitting area with love seat 2 chairs and cocktail table and offers great morning Bay views for enjoying your coffee/breakfast outdoors. Large 36"professional Pro Fire gas grill with dual side burners on balcony for outdoor cooking. Downstairs: Third bedroom adjacent to the recreation room, features two bunk beds both with double full-size beds on bottom and single twin beds on top, sleeping 6 with TV and gaming console, perfect for the little ones, with a full bath. Recreation room (also home entrance) features a full size pool table with reversible hockey/table tennis top insert and a Tiki Style bar with utility sink. Minimum 28 day rentals. Fenced property allows pets with some restrictions and additional pet deposit $250.00 per pet required. Inquire about multi month discounts.
Enjoy sunbathing on the large open deck and taking a dip in the clear water canal. North/South exposure offers a pleasant cool and shady afternoon on deck. Plenty of exterior space for fun and entertainment. Large 6 person table and four lounge chairs. Whether you're boaters or non boaters you'll have plenty to do at home and away. Welcome to bring your own boat or rent one nearby (boat lifts available with additional security deposit) and easy access to nearby loading docks for small or big boats. Our 60 ft dock offers a large 14,000lb remote control boat lift suitable for boats up to 36 feet and additional space to keep jet ski or other small vessels tied to dock. When using the lift an additional $500 refundable security deposit is required. If not familiar with safe use of remote lifts, please inform so that proper use instructions can be provided. Fish station on lower dock and outdoor shower to quickly cool off and clean off prior to entering hot tub....a must! PLEASE!!
Away from home, enjoy great restaurants, unique boutique style shopping and great sightseeing. Lots of fun to have....We are only minutes away from Harry Harris State Park, Jacobs Aquatic Center, a family style water park and Founders Park with an Olympic size pool, basketball courts, pet park and beaches. World Class spa nearby at the famous Cheeca Lodge (great place for the ladies while the guys are out fishing), Swim with Dolphins, Swim with Sea Lions and even Swim with Stingrays at nearby Theatre of the Sea (other swim with dolphins facility at Dolphin Cove), movie theaters, Scuba-dive or snorkel at great coral reefs and John Pennekamp home of famous underwater Christ statute and enjoy the famous Islamorada Tiki Bar and Sandbar accessible by car and boat, just minutes away. Also enjoy world class deep sea fishing charters, back country flats fishing, Casino Cruises, Glass Bottom Boats and Beaches.
At mile marker 93 we are only 60 miles/minutes away from Miami, 1.5 hours away from Miami International Airport and 2 hours away from Florida's hot spot...Miami Beach. While here, you'll want to save a day for a trip to Florida's southernmost point...Key West, a must do while at the Keys. As you can see, there's a lot of fun to be had by all members of the family. We're happy to assist with any other concerns or inquiries. Call in to inquire about multiple month stays for further discounts. Three month minimum stay during winter months.
Keywords: FB;@FloridaKeysHomeRental, Paradise in the Florida Keys, Vacation Home, Keys Home, Keys Retreat, Keys Pool home, Tavernier Pool home
Kids room downstairs has interior staircase the communication with the upstairs while providing them a safe, secure and fun space with adjacent game room featuring a pool table with table top reversible flip jockey and ping pong tables.
|Additional refundable security for use of remote lift $500.00. If unfamiliar with safe and proper use of lift please advise so proper instruction can be provided.
Additional pet security $250.00 for each pet. Property fenced, pets allowed with minor restrictions, please inquire.
Lease Agreement Required containing important property details such as:
Do’s and Don’ts and Need to Knows for 209 Cromwell Ct.
1) Prior to arrival you will be issued a combination for the front door. There is no key rather a combination lock. Enter 4 digit code to open and 4 digit code plus center “lock” button to close door.
2) There is a key to the downstairs utility/garage door lock inside house hanging on a key rack to left of door facing out. Highly recommended you leave key inside lock when off as to not accidentally put lock on door with key still inside garage. Please keep downstairs utility closed at all times especially when not supervised.
3) Downstairs bar sink does not connect to sewage rather it drains out on the side of the house just under the stairs. Thus, please do not dispose of any drinks, beverages or other syrupy or colored things in that sink. If you do need to throw away anything other than water, please do so in the bathroom sink instead. The liquor bottles on shelves are for decorative purposes only and are NOT to be consumed.
4) Garbage bags are to be used in all receptacles at all times. Extra trash bags are kept at the bottom of every garbage bin under the installed bag and under sinks. Please use grocery bags for bathroom bins. These are kept on door of corner cabinet in kitchen.
5) The garbage compactor is to have two bags installed at all times. The brown paper bag is placed first to help prevent spills and a white plastic bag is to be used over it. When garbage full simply pull out the white plastic bag and put in large bins on side of house. Replace the white plastic bag again before using. Both paper and plastic bags are kept in the a/c closet in hallway and/or under cabinet near dining table.
6) Do not use any harsh or abrasive cleaners nor ammonia products on any surfaces. Please especially NO Windex on master bath vanity! Only use marble cleaner in black plastic spray bottle kept under the bathroom sink.
7) Do not put drinks on ANY wood surfaces without a coaster. Coasters can be found in caddy (under phone) at the corner of kitchen counter, at each bedside table and on downstairs bar.
8) If operating the boat lift you MUST SUPERVISE IT ALL TIMES especially when going down as the cable can unwind. IT DOES NOT HAVE AUTOMATICE SHUT OFF IN EITHER DIRECTION. If you are using the boat lifts, an extra security deposit of $500.00 should have been paid.
9) When using Hot Tub please rinse off first using shower which is on the CBS column at other end by the stairs. Be sure to have bromine tablets always in the floating shark dispenser which is to be kept inside the tub at all times. Please also remember to take out and rinse the filters with the hose when staying for extended time. Remember to lower the heat temperature to conserve energy when not in use. Supplies kept at corner of house by hot tub in a wooden tub.
10) The BBQ is a gas grill and NOTHING is to be placed inside the grill such as charcoal or flavor wood chips of any kind! Cleaning brushes are provided in the bottom storage area and are to be used to keep grill clean and grills brushed after each use. A spare tank is also provided in the bottom cabinet.
11) Leave all soiled linens and towels on floor upon departure.
12) If you are a big party, you will want to take short showers as the water heater is a small capacity heater and hot water will run out quickly, especially those using the master shower. I recommend closing/shutting off for lather and reopening for rinse. The shower head is a large overhead rain style head and it displaces a lot of water.
13) Most light control switches have been marked for ease. Please turn off lights when not in area.
14) A toilet plunger is kept in the upstairs A/C closet.
15) Beach towels are kept in caddy in the downstairs game room area and bedroom closet.
16) Linens and towels for downstairs guest room are kept in closet. Upstairs guest bathroom towels are kept under sink and extra linens are kept in bottom drawer of dresser. Master bedroom towels and extra linens are kept in armoire.
17) The kitchen is equipped with the basic supplies including coffee maker, toaster, microwave, pots, cooking utensils, ceramic plates, glass/plastic cups and silverware. There is also a Nespresso coffee machine available in the event you want to use, bring your own capsules. There will be toilet paper in all bathrooms and paper towels in kitchen upon arrival, however, if you need more you may want to add it to your grocery list. All towels and linens will be provided. You will need to bring you own personal items such as soaps, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
18) Please do not put any commercial ice inside kitchen refrigerator/freezer as this can damage the ice dispenser.