Escape to a summer retreat in this beachfront 5-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom Englewood vacation rental home on Manasota Key! With all of the comforts of home, this 4,500-square-foot abode accommodates up to 12 guests for an unforgettable getaway. The prime location allows you to sunbathe on the white sand right off the patio, search for the perfect seashell, and swim in the Gulf of Mexico while also enjoying close proximity to restaurants and shops. Your next ‘Sunshine State’ trip awaits!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping (Master Bedroom 2): Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Beds
Your worries will drift away as you step inside this luxurious 2-story Englewood house. Numerous windows provide calming views of the Gulf of Mexico while tasteful decorations and comfortable furnishings invite you to relax in style. With amenities such as in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, and a gourmet kitchen, you’ll feel right at home on your beach vacation.
You’ll love taking in the Gulf views from the light and airy living room! Unwind on the plush sectional couch or leather recliner while keeping up with your favorite shows on the high-definition flat-screen cable TV with a Blu-Ray DVD Player or enjoy a new novel from the staircase library. Take care of any looming business matters in the professional office area.
Venture out onto the screened-in deck to enjoy a glass of wine in the breezy, coastal air. Snack on hors d’oeuvres around one of the 2 patio tables before cooking out on the gas grill. As the chef of the group prepares dinner, step out onto the wooden deck where you’re sure to see dolphins in the ocean or a great blue heron with some other feathered friends! Travel upstairs to access the expansive deck where you’ll enjoy tanning under the bright sun.
Inside, the fully equipped kitchen is ready to handle any of your home-cooking needs! You’ll be able to effortlessly feed everyone’s cravings with the help of essential appliances and ample granite counter tops. Savor breakfast and coffee at the 3-person bar and hearty feasts at the 6-person dining table.
This home features 3 bedrooms upstairs, and 2 bedrooms downstairs. Upstairs is the main master bedroom, complete with a plush king bed, a HD flat-screen TV and an ensuite bathroom with a jetted garden tub. The two upper-level gust bedrooms host the twin and king beds.
Downstairs, a second master bedroom includes a queen bed, a flat-screen cable TV and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. A cozy sleeping nook sleeps 2 in twin-over-twin bunk beds.
- Check in after 4:00 PM
- The key is located inside a lockbox. Please reach out to the guest contact prior to your arrival to recieve the code
- Additional check-in information can be found inside of the Welcome Book upon check-in
- Please inform Hank of any problems or concerns upon arrival, so we can work to address these immediately
- Check out before 10:00 AM
- Return key to the lockbox
- Prior to your departure, please tidy up the home by doing the following:
- Remove all perishable items
- Take out the trash
- Load and start the dishwasher
- Strip linens from all used beds
- Place all used linens and towels in a pile
- Turn off all lights, electronics and appliances
- Close and lock all windows and doors
- Additional fees will be imposed if the home is found in an unsatisfactory condition, so please return it to the condition in which you found it
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please report any damages that occur to both Hank and Evolve
Wireless Internet Instructions:
- Instructions for connecting to the wireless internet network can be found inside the Welcome Book upon arrival
- Please note that the property does have cell phone service, but it may be spotty at times
- A landline phone is available for guest use
- 6 vehicles can be parked in the circular driveway, or on either side of the house