This 10-acre quiet, secluded estate and environmentally-conscious lodge in and surrounded by Zion National Park is located over 1 ½ miles away from the closest neighbor with incredible views, next to Tabernacle Dome and other rock formations as well as an enormous meadows. Walk to numerous rock formations, Native American caves, world famous hiking trails, and/or bike or ride horses from this property for miles and miles and miles in Zion National Park.
More information is available at: zionvilla . com
• Spacious Great Room gathering place with indoor twin, red cedar trees and a wood burning stone fireplace and drums,
• Fully equipped kitchen,
• 5 bedrooms:
• 3 bedrooms each with Queen size beds,
• 1 bedroom with two bunk-beds,
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds,
• 2 baths.
• Two gated entrances
• Three outdoor patios –
• one with a semi-enclosed arbor, wood burning chimayo fireplace and large dining table,
• another with a labyrinth water fountain and fire ring, lounge chairs & dining table, 6 person outdoor jacuzzi Hot Tub, and two Ponds with waterfall.
• and the third with lounge chairs and side tables, sculptures and an open-air view of the surrounding red rock monuments
• Outdoor Barbeque
• Statuary path
• 3 Chair hammocks
• 4 Picnic tables
• Walking labyrinth
• Medicine Wheel
• Basketball hoop
• Horseshoe court
• Volleyball area
• Camping areas
• Large parking lot
• Hot tub
Perfect for: Family reunions, a gathering of friends, base for exploring Zion National Park, and Weddings,
Inside Zion National Park next to tabernacle dome, cave valley, heavenly valley, our lodge has everything to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Our private and secluded location allows for an intimate and unique experience of Zion. Walk/hike/bike or horseback ride out the front door to explore over 8 different caves world famous Zion trails like the Subway, Left Fork, Right Fork, Grapevine, Hop Valley, Wild Cat Trailheads, and much more. Take a 20 minute drive to Kolob reservoir/lake, Lava Point, the Virgin River, or a complete BMX track made famous in the Gravity Games. Or take day trips to Bryce Canyon National Park, The North rim of Grand Canyon National Park, Lee’s Ferry and the Colorado River, Lake Powell, Orderville Canyon, Brian Head, Cedar Breaks and much more.
• Available Activities:
• Birding: Bald and Golden Eagles, Red tail Hawks, Condors, Falcons etc.
• Cross country Skiing,
• Fishing – lake, river, and fly-fishing
• Hot Air ballooning,
• Laying around and just relax,
• Mountain Biking,
• Snow shoeing.
• Ultralight Flying,
• Watching Wildlife: Fox, Deer, Elk, Rabbit, etc.
This secluded setting is surrounded by:
• stunning red rock monuments,
• seasonal waterfalls,
• Native American ancestral caves with petroglyphs and pictographs,
• superb world renown hiking trails,
• herds of cattle grazing green pastures,
• horses basking in the afternoon sun of a vermillion backdrop,
• deer & elk meandering along the sloping Cedar, Pinon & Ponderosa Pine and Utah Juniper hillsides.
• and Bald and Golden eagles flying overhead.
• Hike, climb, or stroll through numerous world renown hiking trails that are right outside the front door,
• Fish, Kayak, and Canoe in Kolob Reservoir a trophy fishing destination,
• Explore the numerous caves with petroglyphs and pictographs in Cave Valley just out our front door,
• Indulge in the rich array of CD’s and DVD’s,
• Shoot hoops, play volleyball, or throw horseshoes in our recreation areas,
• (Seasonally) go sledding down nearby snow banks, or snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling for miles.
• Ride horses, bicycles or travel on ATVs right outside our doors for miles and miles,
• Ride waverunners or go waterskiing in numerous nearby lakes.
• Explore the numerous caves with petroglyphs and pictographs in Cave Valley just out our front door.
• Bask in the sound of wind chimes being played by the afternoon breeze in chair hammocks hung on thousand-year old Juniper trees, under our Buddha Tree, under our Geodesic Dome Gazebo, or at our Labyrinth and Medicine Wheel picnic areas.
• Enjoy the power and splendor of our Walking Labyrinth, Medicine Wheel and Statuary Path Meditation areas
|SPECIAL WINTER RATES
We spent a week at the Zion Estate at True North in October. We were able to enjoy a range of activities in this area with very little driving or dealing with the normal crowds of a national park. The hiking on the property is gorgeous and we found plenty of varied scenery at park trails nearby. The estate has a great 'vibe' and we spent two days just wandering the property and the adjacent landscape, sitting on the deck, walking the labrynth, and soaking up the phenomenal views. The hosts are friendly, welcoming and helpful. We look forward to going back again.
The Zion Villa at True North is a magical escape and an inviting gathering place that has kept me coming back year after year. Hidden away in Zion National Park and surrounded by spectacular scenery, this cozy 5-bedroom lodge is comfortable and welcoming with something for everyone. Guests may gather on one of the patios to enjoy the breathtaking views and relaxing sounds of nature and wind chimes or in the great room with an abundance of books, CDs, and musical instruments. Those that prefer serenity can always find a quiet corner, stroll along the peaceful sculpture path, or walk the meditative labyrinth. Steps away are many trails to explore the astounding rock formations and petroglyphs, and just up the road is the Kolob Reservoir, which is the perfect spot for fishing, kayaking, or picnicking. For an enchanting and truly memorable experience in the high desert, I recommend the Zion Estate at True North. Once you experience its charm and spirit, you too will look forward to returning year after year to this special retreat.