There are 4 master bedrooms with their own en-suite bathrooms. This fabulous villa has no rear neighbor, providing the privacy you desire. It is situated in a very quiet area of the very desirable gated community - Solana Resort, just off Hwy 27 (between the I-192 and I-4), only 10 miles away from Disney World main gate, a few minutes from several renowned golf courses. This is truly your perfect home away from home.
Rooms and suites are lavishly decorated in a classical style but retained modern elements. This villa is equipped witha full kitchen, free WiFi, free phone calls to anywhere in the US and Canada. Use of BBQ grill only costs a nominal fee. Every bedroom has its own HDTV.
The sparkling heated pool and spa soothes away the stress and tiredness of your long dayï¿½s visit to Orlando, Disney World or the golf courses (Heating for the pool and spa is optional and incurs a heating fee if requested). To protect your young children the pool area has a protective fence. This villa also has a game room with a pool table, a foosball table and air hockey table that can be turned into a Ping-Pong table.
For the families with small children, this villa also provides a high chair, a portable crib and a stroller.
All guests have free access to the state-of-art clubhouse including kidsï¿½ playground, community size swimming pool/spa.
Please note that we generally only price the villa one year or less in advance. Also we prefer Sat to Sat bookings but may accept other bookings from time to time. Please check with the owner before making reservation requests for non-Sat-to-Sat rentals.
* Main Master Bedroom: King bed, dresser/mirror, ceiling fan, cable, HDTV, en-suite bathroom, on first floor
* Second Master Bedroom: King bed, dresser/mirror, cable, HDTV, en-suite bathroom, portable crib
* Third Bedroom: Queen bed, dresser/mirror, cable, HDTV, en-suite bathroom
* Fourth Bedroom: Queen bed, dresser/mirror, cable, HDTV, en-suite bathroom
* Fifth Bedroom: two twin beds, dresser, cable, HDTV
* Sixth Bedroom: two twin beds, cable, HDTV
* Living Room: Sofa beds that can sleep 2 children, 2 chairs
* Family Room: 45' HDTV, DVD, sofa, love seat
* Formal dining room
* Breakfast nook, fully-equipped kitchen
* Game room with Pool table, foosball table, air hockey table (convertible into Ping Pong table)
* Free WiFi, free long distance calling to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
* Gas BBQ Grill
* Washer and dryer, bed linen and towels provided
* Patio furniture
* High chair, stroller and a portable crib are available at no cost
|Pool heat $185/ week or $30/day (charged separately)|
We really enjoyed our stay. Stephen was extremely accommodating and had spot on communication. He had JUST recently purchased the house, so there a few very minor things, but he helped immediately. We would most certainly rent from Stephen again.
Great location, felt very safe in the gated Solona community. Owner Steve was great to work with. We became very concerned when the property sold and we were told to contact the new owner Steve to re-book. To our delight, Steve responded quickly and was a joy to work with. He even e-mailed us once we arrived at the property, just to check on us and ask if we had any questions. He had even noted the weather forecast for our week in Orlando. The house provided the perfect amount of space for our family of 11. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms clean. The pool is long and narrow but was actually perfect for our 5 grandchildren ages 6-13. The heated pool and hot tub were truly the highlight of our vacation. The house could use a fresh coat of paint, replacement of existing carpet, and a better stocked kitchen. However, I'm confident that once Steve and his family are able to spend time at the property those updates will be made.